Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1.research paper

I have just decided to continue this bloging project that ı have started last term and I'm writing my first post this semester about research paper. First of all I'd like to say that I'm happy that we have more than 2 options and also we have a free option that we can write our question. I thought about the options and first decided to writing about domestic violance in Turkey would be sensible but than honour killings in Turkey sounded more appealing to me and finally I will be writing about ths issue because I think it is a big problem in our country that cannot be prevented.I thought that using a film about honour killings would be a good idea to start the argument. So, I guess I should start searching immediately after I write this post because I have just 10 days for the annotated bibliography.

1 comment:

  1. A very worthy topic...I hope you enjoy the film!

    I'm also happy to see you're blogging again.. :)

    ReplyDelete