Thursday, January 7, 2010

6. Practice presentation

First of all, I want to say that I was really nervous before the presentation because it was the first time that I was presenting in English. While presenting I confused most of the things and I could not manage what to say. Our presentation was about 'Marked Woman' and I really worked on the text but I guess I should have practiced orally before the presentation. Practice presentation helped me understand that it is important to get prepared before. What I learned from our presentation and from the others is that using visual meterials is a very effective way to take audience's attention and it is very important to use comprehensive words.

1 comment:

  1. It seems you learned a lot from the practice presentation, that's great.

    ReplyDelete